Protein-Packed Revival For Energy & Exercise*
Whether you need more energy to keep up with a busy schedule, your daily work out or to simply enjoy life, soy protein may support better energy levels by providing protein as a calorie source.
Soy protein has key nutritional qualities that support energy levels, stamina, and sports performance (better lean muscle mass, endurance and recovery time).1-6
Soy protein is rich in “branched-chain amino acids” which the body can burn as “fuel” to produce energy.
As a complete protein, soy helps to build and maintain lean muscle mass.
Suggested Usage: Enjoy 1 naturally-concentrated (6x) Revival shake or bar per day with a good multivitamin. Use Revival’s baked soy chips to boost protein intake, decrease between-meal/late-night snacking, and to increase energy (protein is a good source of caloric energy). Regular daily consumption is important for achieving all of soy’s potential benefits.
Other Health Benefits
Must Have Top Sellers
* Disclaimer: There is no guarantee of specific weight loss results. Reviews & testimonials are individual, real-life experiences of customers who have used our products in some way or another. However, individual results vary person to person. Additionally, these testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Parry-Billings M, Blomstrand E, McAndrew N, Newsholme EA. 1990. A communicational link between skeletal muscle, brain, and cells of the immune system. Int J Sports Med. 2:S122-S128.
- Barbul A. The use of arginine in clinical practice. In: Cynober, LA, ed. Amino acid metabolism and therapy in health and nutritional disease. New York, NY. CRC Press Inc. 1998:361-383.
- Rossi A, DiSilvestro RA, Blostein-Fujii. 1998. “Effects of soy consumption on exercise induced acute muscle damage and oxidative stress in young adult males.” FASEB, vol 12:5 p. A653.
- Brown EC, DiSilvestro RA, Babaknia A, Devor ST. Soy versus whey protein bars: effects on exercise training impact on lean body mass and antioxidant status. Nutrition Journal 2004; 3:22-26.
- Hill S, Box W, DiSilvestro RA. Moderate intensity resistance exercise, plus or minus soy intake: effects on serum lipids peroxides in young adult males. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 2004; 14:125-132.
- Cancer Lett 2001 Oct 22;172(1):1-6. Effect of soy isoflavone supplementation on markers of oxidative stress in men and women. Djuric Z, et al. Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, MI.