Hair, Skin & Nail Health
Before (left) and After (right)
6 Months Of Daily Revival Use
Younger-Looking Skin, Hair, and Nails Appearance Support*
Unfortunately, visible skin changes, such as fine lines and wrinkles, are a normal part of aging. Numerous factors other than aging can accelerate this process, including the loss of estrogen during menopause, excessive exposure to sunlight, free radicals, poor dietary habits, stress and cigarette smoking. To protect your skin, be sure to always use a good sunscreen, avoid smoking and increase the amount of antioxidant-rich foods in your diet.
Can Soy Really Reverse the Visible Signs of Aging?
Soy consumption may support healthier-looking skin, hair and nails by supplying high-quality protein needed for building and maintaining the appearance of such tissues.1-5 And many Revival customers have reported better skin, hair and nails after months of daily use, including Dr. Tabor’s mother, Suzanne. This led Dr. Tabor to study Revival Soy’s youth benefits in depth.
In cosmetic creams, multiple studies show that topically-applied soy isoflavones and soy peptides (little pieces of soy protein) can produce startling reductions in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin discolorations, while at the same time brightening skin complexion, so it isn’t surprising that soy may also work from the “inside out.”
Revival “Beauty From Within” Study Shows “Beautiful Results”
A Revival Soy protein study, funded by Physicians Laboratories, shows you can fight the visible signs of aging with regular daily use. The results are beautiful:
SKIN: 93% of women showed significant improvements in skin appearance. Skin flaking and discoloration were reduced after 3 months, while reductions in skin wrinkling were seen after 6 months.
HAIR: Significant improvements in hair roughness, dullness, manageability and overall assessment were seen after 6 months of Revival consumption.
NAILS: Significant improvements were seen in nail roughness, ridging, flaking, splitting and overall appearance after 6 months of Revival consumption.
This study, conducted at a board-certified dermatologist’s clinic, was comprised of 40 postmenopausal women 50 to 65 years of age, with mild to moderate photoaging, who were not currently consuming soy supplements. The women either consumed one Revival serving (20 grams soy protein with ~160 mg total isoflavones, which can be found in 1 Revival bar or shake), or received no dietary intervention for 6 months.
After 3 months of daily Revival consumption, statistically significant improvements were visible in facial skin flaking, discoloration and overall appearance. After 6 months of Revival consumption, improvements were seen in appearance of facial wrinkling, discoloration and overall appearance.
The nails of the subjects using Revival also demonstrated improvements in appearance. While no changes were apparent after 3 months, improvement was noted in nail roughness, ridging, flaking, splitting and overall appearance after 6 months of Revival consumption.
Improvement in hair appearance was seen at both the 3- and 6-month evaluation time points. Improvements were evident for hair roughness, manageability and overall appearance after consuming Revival for 3 months. Additional improvements were observed after 6 months in terms of hair roughness, dullness and overall appearance.
The results of this study demonstrate that daily Revival Soy protein consumption may improve dermatologic health. Improvements in appearance of skin, hair and nails were evident after 6 months of Revival consumption, with some benefits being noted as early as 3 months.
Suggested Usage: Enjoy 1 naturally-concentrated (6x) Revival bar or shake per day with a good multivitamin. Use Revival’s baked soy chips to boost protein intake, decrease between-meal/late-night snacking, and to increase energy (protein is a good source of caloric energy). Regular daily consumption is important for achieving all of soy’s potential benefits.
Average Time Until Results: 3 to 6 months
Other Health Benefits
Must Have Top Sellers
* Disclaimer: There is no guarantee of specific weight loss results. Reviews & testimonials are individual, real-life experiences of customers who have used our products in some way or another. However, individual results vary person to person. Additionally, these testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- J Am Coll Nutr. 2004 Apr;23(2):157-62. Protective Effects of Dietary Soy Isoflavones against UV-Induced Skin-Aging in Hairless Mouse Model. Kim SY, et al.
- Skin Pharmacol Appl Skin Physiol. 2002 May-Jun;15(3):175-83. Genistein and daidzein stimulate hyaluronic acid production in transformed human keratinocyte culture and hairless mouse skin. Miyazaki K, et al.
- A Diversity of Soy Antioxidant Effects. R. DiSilvestro. 5th International Symposium on the Role of Soy in Preventing and Treating Chronic Disease, Sept. 21-24th, 2003.Orlando, FL.
- Cancer Lett 2001 Oct 22;172(1):1-6. Effect of soy isoflavone supplementation on markers of oxidative stress in men and women. Djuric Z, et al. Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, MI.
- The Effect of Revival Soy on the Health and Appearance of the Skin, Hair, and Nails in Postmenopausal Women. Draelos Z. November 2005.