Aaron Tabor, MD is the Medical Consultant at Physicians Laboratories and the creator of Revival Soy. He is a graduate of Wake Forest University and The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. Due to his mother’s request for help because she was in menopause, Dr. Tabor created Revival Soy. Read his Mom’s story
At Physicians Laboratories, Dr. Tabor oversees clinical research on Revival Soy products with randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled studies at leading hospitals. Important research areas include soy’s role in supporting menopause, weight loss, low-glycemic index, hair/skin/nail support, and heart health. He is also responsible for directing new Revival Soy product development based on clinical research results.
More about Dr. Tabor
At Physicians Laboratories, Dr. Tabor is also in charge of clinical research on his products with randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled studies at leading hospitals. Important research areas include weight loss, skin/hair/nail appearance, glycemic-index, heart disease risk, and menopause health. The medical discoveries he makes through research helps practicing physicians give their patients solid dietary solutions. He is also the Diet & Alternative Medicine Section Editor for The Journal of Medicine.
Dr. Tabor is a member of various medical associations (does not imply endorsement):
- American Medical Association
- American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Men Against Breast Cancer
- National Consortium of Breast Centers
- North American Menopause Society
- Johns Hopkins Medical and Surgical Association
- Advisory Committee for Biotechnology in the Piedmont Triad
- American Academy of Anit-Aging Medicine (2010-2011)