Aaron Tabor M.D., is the Medical Consultant at Revival Products, Inc. and the creator of Revival Soy protein blend. He is a graduate of Wake Forest University and The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Due to his mother's request for help because she was in menopause, Dr. Tabor created a soy protein blend - Revival Soy. Read his Mom's story
At Revival Products, Inc., Dr. Tabor oversees clinical research on Revival Soy products with randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled studies at leading hospitals. Important research areas include soy's role in supporting menopause, weight loss, low-glycemic index, hair/skin/nail support and heart health. He is also responsible for directing new product development based on clinical research results.
The medical discoveries he makes through research help practicing physicians give their patients solid dietary solutions.
Dr. Tabor is a member of various medical associations (does not imply endorsement):
- American Medical Association
- American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Men Against Breast Cancer
- National Consortium of Breast Centers
- North American Menopause Society
- Johns Hopkins Medical and Surgical Association
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (2010-2011)